Team Slick of Houston
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Females can game too!

2 posters

Go down

Females can game too! Empty Females can game too!

Post  thelisanguyen August 24th 2011, 4:03 pm

Yeah that's right, I game hardcore! I play BOPS (Black Ops) for 360. You can ask me for my gamer tag, but I'm not gonna post it. Other than that, I play a whole bunch of car/racing games like Midnight Club: LA, Forza 1,2, and 3, and last but not least, my most favorite game of all time... Assassin's Creed! That's my shit right there! Smile
thelisanguyen
thelisanguyen

Back to top Go down

Females can game too! Empty Re: Females can game too!

Post  Ezkill89 August 25th 2011, 11:41 am

thelisanguyen wrote:Yeah that's right, I game hardcore! I play BOPS (Black Ops) for 360. You can ask me for my gamer tag, but I'm not gonna post it. Other than that, I play a whole bunch of car/racing games like Midnight Club: LA, Forza 1,2, and 3, and last but not least, my most favorite game of all time... Assassin's Creed! That's my shit right there! Smile

Too Bad you don't have a real console! lol jk i Beast on PS3 queen
Ezkill89
Ezkill89
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/teamslick

Back to top Go down

Post  thelisanguyen August 25th 2011, 4:06 pm

Ezkill89 wrote:
thelisanguyen wrote:Yeah that's right, I game hardcore! I play BOPS (Black Ops) for 360. You can ask me for my gamer tag, but I'm not gonna post it. Other than that, I play a whole bunch of car/racing games like Midnight Club: LA, Forza 1,2, and 3, and last but not least, my most favorite game of all time... Assassin's Creed! That's my shit right there! Smile

Too Bad you don't have a real console! lol jk i Beast on PS3 queen

I have a PS3 too! Lol I just don't have many games for my PS3, too expensive to buy them all the time lol. Don't hate on the box! Smile
thelisanguyen
thelisanguyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum