Team Slick of Houston
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Whats up!!!!! Empty Whats up!!!!!

Post  MR.CD5 August 29th 2011, 12:42 am

my name is ian martin.. im just looking for a real team thats into going to shows and hang out and just talking bout cars and fixing cars for looks or the track...I got a 97 Accord (CD5) its nothing special but its something since you don't see that many accords..HMU on FaceBook so yall can see it and tell me what yall think of my car im on the TeamSlick friends list..Thanks Very Happy

MR.CD5
MR.CD5

Back to top Go down

Whats up!!!!! Empty Re: Whats up!!!!!

Post  Ezkill89 August 30th 2011, 11:49 am

MR.CD5 wrote:my name is ian martin.. im just looking for a real team thats into going to shows and hang out and just talking bout cars and fixing cars for looks or the track...I got a 97 Accord (CD5) its nothing special but its something since you don't see that many accords..HMU on FaceBook so yall can see it and tell me what yall think of my car im on the TeamSlick friends list..Thanks Very Happy

Good to have you in the forums! Thanks for Signing up. How to see you browsing the site a lil more i am going to live it up here in a bit
Ezkill89
Ezkill89
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/teamslick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum