New Guy Here from galleria Area!

Go down

New Guy Here from galleria Area!

Post  kellzkue on August 30th 2011, 1:23 pm

hey whats Up guys/gals well for starters someone from team slick wanted me to join the team. He drove a black maxima Cool dude but im sorry i am going to have to turn the offer down. But that doesnt mean we cant share the same passion for what we like. Anyways back to the intro. My name is Mike i live in Houston I'm with team Kazoku we are a local team here. Please check us out dont be afraid to sign up we dont bite we just drink alot haha. I drive a 94 milano red Del Sol its pretty quick killed some v6's already right now all it has is intake and exhaust. But soon its getting a drop and Authenic Mugen front end and Rep. Sides and rear lip. Glad to have another team here to rep Houston!!!
kellzkue

Back to top Go down

Re: New Guy Here from galleria Area!

Post  thelisanguyen on August 30th 2011, 2:19 pm

Hey, your the person that's on HALO!
thelisanguyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezkill89 on August 30th 2011, 2:36 pm

kellzkue wrote:hey whats Up guys/gals well for starters someone from team slick wanted me to join the team. He drove a black maxima Cool dude but im sorry i am going to have to turn the offer down. But that doesnt mean we cant share the same passion for what we like. Anyways back to the intro. My name is Mike i live in Houston I'm with team Kazoku we are a local team here. Please check us out dont be afraid to sign up we dont bite we just drink alot haha. I drive a 94 milano red Del Sol its pretty quick killed some v6's already right now all it has is intake and exhaust. But soon its getting a drop and Authenic Mugen front end and Rep. Sides and rear lip. Glad to have another team here to rep Houston!!!

Yea that was me, but i kinda have a hard time remembering when we talked. But besides that THANK YOU for having interest in joining our forums, this is open to anyone who wants to know the 411 around houston, or just to get to know some new people to say hi to and Meets. Thanks cool that your form Kazoku i know of them well loved tha site looks good. Hope to see you on the site a lil more. See you at upcoming meets... Cool
Ezkill89
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/teamslick

Back to top Go down

Post  kellzkue on August 30th 2011, 4:29 pm

Yes lisa im the one on Halo.. Thanks alot bro i look forward to us meeting at the upcoming events bro. Very Happy
kellzkue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down