Big russ is here lol

Go down

Big russ is here lol

Post  Big_Slow_Russ on September 2nd 2011, 8:46 pm

Yea im Russell. some of yall know me from the meets. For some of yall I drive a slammed accord, and im probably the biggest asian yall will probably meet haha.
im trying to get out of the honda game and want to start drifting and also i want to learn how to ride a crotch rocket.
Well if you see me out on the streets or at a meet say wassup, im a chilled layed back guy. Dont get intimidateddof my size ahhah
Big_Slow_Russ

Back to top Go down

Re: Big russ is here lol

Post  Ezkill89 on September 2nd 2011, 8:57 pm

Big_Slow_Russ wrote:Yea im Russell. some of yall know me from the meets. For some of yall I drive a slammed accord, and im probably the biggest asian yall will probably meet haha.
im trying to get out of the honda game and want to start drifting and also i want to learn how to ride a crotch rocket.
Well if you see me out on the streets or at a meet say wassup, im a chilled layed back guy. Dont get intimidateddof my size ahhah

Well thanks for joining the Forum! I will keep it as current as possible so I hope to see you on it more often. Our mission is to Bring back the Car community for those who respect and deserve it. My Name is Zeke u might see my posted by my 5th Gen Black Maxima. Just Say hi when u get a chance. Cool
Ezkill89
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/teamslick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum