Team Slick of Houston
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northside BBB Car Meet & Hangout! Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Go down

Northside BBB Car Meet & Hangout! Tuesday, January 24, 2012 Empty Northside BBB Car Meet & Hangout! Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Post  Ezkill89 December 15th 2011, 3:26 pm

This meet will be Held by KMESS, and her team BBB.

@ 11816 Champion Forest Dr., Houston, TX 77066
8:00pm until 12:30am

This Meet is free to attend right now.. in the Spring they will be Charging everyone $2 dollars a person.. this isn't because there broke or ripping anyone off this is because they want to supply food, drinks, and maintenance the location our cars will be parked at.. this fund will be going to lights, pot hole fixes and such and 2 bucks is more than reasonable and save you from driving southside.
During the winter they WILL NOT CHARGE if you want to make donations (you or your team) YOU/THEM will be entered into my/our "team" and have privileged parking and other benefits.

This will be a car meet held at there Shop, it is low car friendly and more then plenty of parking.. the first couple of meets will be a bit rough because she is still organizing Lights and the actual parking set up, but since it's is "winter" i dont think it will be overly packed.

What is Welcomed
Food
Drinks
Dogs
Cars
Bikes

If you are not familiar with the Champion Forest Area be CAUTIOUS, i say this cuz cops are assholes thru here, please Stop at ALL the stop signs if you're coming from 1960 they will catch you.
this place is easy accessible from 1960 and the beltway.

I appreciate EVERYONE who is attending and promoting this meet, let's make this fun and keep it going!

for more info visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ezkill89
Ezkill89
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/teamslick

Back to top Go down